compensation: TBD, Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Steel Frame manufacturing facility has an opening for a Designer/ Draftsman with a minimum 2 years experience in Residential / Commercial Design. MUST be proficient in Autodesk REVIT.
This position provides an opportunity for a highly skilled, motivated, and detail oriented designer to join a growing Manufacturing Company.
Our team provides complete services to assist clients from the inception and planning of projects through complete construction.
We are seeking a candidate to work with the team of Designers and apply technical professional proficiency to the solution of architectural problems and coordination of related project activities.
• Develop detail drawings to comply with zoning, Florida Building Codes and Florida Accessibility Code
• Prepare fabrication CNC files for production using NuFrame software
• Coordinate with all disciplines involved, including engineers, truss designers, surveyors and MEP sub-contractors as required
• Review and coordinate changes per plans examiner comments
• Produce Contract and Construction Documents
• Create bill of material takeoffs, fabrication control sheets and other required documents
• Perform other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary such as site visits.
Education: Engineering/Architectural Degree
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Experience in Commercial / Residential design projects preferred
- Experience and proficiency with REVIT and Autocad programs
- The candidate needs to be adaptable and able to listen to and learn from others. Work under pressure and tight schedules.
- The candidate needs to be comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively to produce Design Development and Construction Documents.
- Proficiency in NuFrame Framing and Truss Design software a plus
- The candidate must have strong written and communication skills.
- Available to work full-time, 40 Hours per week and occasionally more as needed to meet deadlines.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers