compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Here we grow again! Guest Service Representative/Relief Night Auditor Available
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Service Representative/Relief Night Auditor of the Hampton Inn Melbourne/Viera, you would be responsible for assisting the guests upon arrival, departure, and during their stay in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Check In/Check Out procedures
•Answering and handling all incoming phone calls
•Responding to and handling all guest requests
•Preventing issues from occurring to the best of your ability
•Resolving any guest issues as they arise, ensuring the happiness of each of our guests
•Providing excellent guest service to each person both on the phone and in-person
What are we looking for?
• Computer literacy, with ability to easily navigate database, browser, email, document and spreadsheet applications and related programs.
• Flexible scheduling.
• Exceptional service orientation, with keen ability to focus and deliver on guest needs.
• Reliable and responsible character, with exceptional follow up and attention to detail.
• Proactive approach, with exceptional initiative and problem solving abilities to ensure the highest levels of productivity and guest satisfaction.
• Ability to work effectively as an independent contributor, and as a part of a collaborative team.
• Ability to multi-task and effectively manage numerous priorities within a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with major hospitality brands (Marriott, Choice, Hilton, Starwood, etc.) is highly desired.