compensation: 5.44 per hour plus tips employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Tradewinds Restaurant located at the Duran Golf Club is currently seeking a part-time Food and Beverage Server. This position plays an integral role in ensuring our customers have exceptional dining experiences and must maintain a professional and friendly demeanor and offer timely assistance to customers in order to ensure that their needs are met. The ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing disposition, and previous experience working as a server in a bustling, fast-paced restaurant setting.
• Greet customers warmly and present any menu specialties
• Take food and beverage orders accurately and enter them into our system in a timely fashion
• Memorize our food and beverage menus and make recommendations to dining room customers
• Provide attentive service to customers by refilling drinks as needed and checking in during meals
• Promptly address customer service issues and refer customers to management when necessary
• Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours/days (weekends, holidays) as needed and have reliable transportation
• Demonstrate attentiveness and patience for customers with excellent presentation skills
• Exhibit strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Prior server experience preferred
Applicants may also apply in-person at:
Duran Golf Club - 7032 Stadium Parkway Viera, FL 32940
If you possess these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career with an organization that takes pride in its employees and the work that we do in the community, please apply in confidence by sending a cover letter and resume including salary requirements.
DUDA's mission is to grow Christian faith and business integrity; land values and vibrant communities; families, people and relationships; healthy food products; and sustainable wealth and balanced financial returns for future generations. We believe that in order to realize our objectives, we need the ideas and dedication of talented employees; in fact, our success depends on it. DUDA has been in business for over 90 years, and our people-oriented philosophy has encouraged pride in the quality of our products, resulting in our outstanding reputation in the marketplace.
No phone calls or agencies, please. EOE
Duda is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.