BUSY TITUSVILLE PRIVATE PRACTICE LOOKING FOR A DENTAL ASSISTANT. We are seeking a self-motivated, energetic, and professional assistant with excellent communication skills to join our team.
Dr. Michele Zrallack, Dr. Lauren Maass and their awesome team are currently looking for a full-time Registered Dental Assistant to work in our modern and full digital office in Titusville, Florida. Our patients are our top priority so your personality is important to us! If you like to smile and genuinely care for others, if you understand the value of quality dental care and the importance of helping patients find the best path to health and wellness, we would like to meet you! Applicant must have computer skills and Dentrix knowledge is a plus. We are willing to take candidates who are fresh out of assisting school and build them up. The hours are Monday thru Thursday from 8-5 and alternating Fridays from 8-1.
• All duties of an expanded functions dental assistant
• Assist in implant placements and restoration
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
• Attend to the patients' needs and concerns
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment in accordance with applicable infection control guidelines
• Prepare patients for treatment, and assist the dentist - thereby enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment
• At the direction of the dentist, complete quality radiographs and intra-oral pictures of patients
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels in each operatory
• Ensure equipment is maintained according to manufacturer's guidelines
• Setup and perform ZOOM in office whitening
• Comfortable with operating computer software. Dentrix knowledge is a plus.
As a member of our team, you will receive competitive salary, excellent benefits and the solid support of an organization with a great reputation. We look forward to speaking with you! Please send resume or drop of at our office at 2670 Garden Street in Titusville.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers