We are hiring a Part-time temporary Dental Hygienist to work in our affiliate office;Rockledge Dental located in Rockledge, FL. The candidate for this position will have experience working as a Dental Hygienist in a dental office. Candidate will need to be a licensed Dental Hygienist in the state of Florida. CPR Certification is required. We offer a competitive salary.
As one of the country's largest dental support organizations, we have more than 280 affiliated dental practices throughout thirteen states. Formed in 1991, Dental Care Alliance is a ground-breaking dental support organization created by dentists, and focused on improving the well-being of both patients and dentists.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
Essential responsibilities include:
• Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
• Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
• Hygienist will provide patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
• Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
• Hygienist provide nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
• Hands on experience as a Hygienist, prefer 1 - 2 years
• Local Anesthesia license, preferred
• Current state license
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
• Dental services
• Life insurance
• 401k to name a few