Do you have a need to work from home and want to use your nursing and Spanish-speaking skills?
Do you seek a company with an outstanding team-based and supportive culture?
Our client is seeking Spanish-speaking nurses who have a passion for ensuring excellent patient adherence to medication and treatment regimens for serious diseases as well as enjoy telephonic patient communications and have a need to work from home.
The ideal candidates must be available to consistently work 36 to 40 daytime weekday hours between the hours 8am and 8pm Eastern time. This opportunity is a 100% work from home/telecommute position and the majority of training is complete online from home. There is no selling involved with these positions.
You will work as part of a team of nurses that provides stellar customer service to patients, their caregivers as well as HCPs. These patients are looking to receive education and support in order to achieve a better understanding of how to navigate the therapeutic options available for their disease.
• Answering inbound calls from patients, caregivers and/or HCPs
• Making outbound callbacks to patients, caregivers and/or HCPs
• Reading a pre-written script and ask scripted medical screening questions
• Answering questions using approved answers from clients/sponsors/distributors.
• Identifying and process escalations according to standard procedures
• Identifying and process Adverse Events according to standard procedures
• Completing client and company-required training
• Navigating and accurately enter data into the computer software
• Dazzling and delight your callers!
• Active and clear registered nurse license (RN - any state) (or equivalent)
• US-based credentials preferred - either medical license or education
• For foreign credentials, must have certified translation of diploma or license
• Full-time opportunities are given preference. Evening hours are in the greatest demand.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish required
• Possess intermediate to advanced Internet and computer skills
• Have a computer with Broadband Internet Access (*high speed internet access is NOT provided or reimbursed by the company)
• Have traditional landline phone service (or willing to get) (corded phone and High Speed Internet Access) (*No VOIP, Satellite, or Magic Jack)
• Comfortable understanding and pronouncing complex medical terms
• Have exceptional patient interaction skills
• Have exceptional customer service skills
• Exceptionally diligent and reliable
• Have a quiet, professional in-home workplace
• Able to work independently
• Possess intermediate to advanced typing skills
• Have ability to work within a virtual team environment
• Have clear and enunciated speaking voice, as well as great phone etiquette
• At least two professional references
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone that requires to work from home, would like full-time, and enjoys working with patients telephonically to provide outstanding customer service.
Only bilingual Spanish candidates are being considered at this time. To be considered, please apply by going to the following link (or copy/pasting the URL into your browser)