compensation: $10 per hour. 25-30 daytime hours per week. Flexibility considered. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
C4 Connections is looking for a Recruitment Specialist for the Melbourne/Merritt Island office.
As the front line and face of our organization, our recruitment team is the main source of growth for our company. As with all of our positions our Recruitment Specialists start at the entry level and will learn all aspects of our business to give them a full understanding of our entire operation. They serve as a source of knowledge, energy and encouragement for our entire staff.
C4 Connections specializes in marketing, branding, and sales campaigns for Fortune 500 clients in the telecommunication, waste management, and energy industries.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answer incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner and directing them to the appropriate recipient
• Greeting visitors and being the first point of contact
• Setting up for corporate meetings
• Keeping the conference room neat and tidy
• Order entry and distribution of sales leads
• Scheduling interviews
• Off-site Recruiting
• Assisting management staff with Administrative support with various projects. Projects could consist of invoicing, expense reports, database management, and updating spreadsheets.
• Provide administrative support (i.e. copying, faxing, scanning, mail processing, and filing)
Ideal candidate will have an aptitude to help and learn. A positive and can do attitude is a must!
Please note this is a part-time contract job for approximately 25-30 hours per week during the day. Flexibility will be considered. Interviewing will take place soon!
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organization
• Ability to manage multiple competing tasks
• Professional appearance and a clear phone voice
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Bilingual is a plus
Candidate must be at least 18 years of age and pass a background check and drug screen.
To apply, please send your resume and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Melbourne Recruitment Coordinator" in the subject line.
For more information, visit c4connections.com or find us on Facebook at facebook.com/c4connections.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers