compensation: Generous compensation plus benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
One of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms with a sixty year track record of success in the multi-family industry is seeking an Assistant Maintenance Supervisor for Grand Oaks at The Lake in Melbourne, FL . The Assistant Maintenance Supervisor functions in a support role to the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor, or leads in the absence of the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor, by ensuring that the physical aspects of the property meet the company's established standards. This position participates in leading the on-site maintenance staff, as well as diagnosing maintenance problems for the property.
If you are hardworking and skilled in maintenance, we have the perfect career opportunity for you! If you have skills including basic plumbing, electrical, and carpentry along with HVAC experience and EPA certification, this could be the next step in growing your career. This position would allow you to showcase your talent with one of the top reputable companies in the industry. Aspen Square Management is a financially sound and stable company that has been in the real estate investment and property management industry for over sixty years!
Learn how to run your own show from some of the best in the business!
The Assistant Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for:
• Ensures excellent customer service to prospective and current tenants
• Leads in diagnosing problems and repairs for the property in areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, exterior structure and appliances
• Responds promptly and accurately to work order requests from residents, as well as delegates work order to maintenance staff
• Responds to on-call pager when scheduled
• Inspects apartments before and after move-ins and move-outs, as well as after an apartment has been turned
• Working closely with the property manager to provide a stellar community for our residents
• Assists Supervisor regarding the overall maintenance function of the property
• Schedules, monitors and performs preventative maintenance and apartment turns
• Purchases maintenance supplies for the property while staying within the planned budget
• Promoting opportunities in the company and building your team
• HVAC experience and EPA certification
• Carpentry, plumbing, & basic electrical skills
• Own tools & transportation
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Strong communication & organizational skills
• Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience
• Competitive Compensation package
• Comprehensive Health Care, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match!
• Paid Holidays/Vacation
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employee Discounts
• Career Development and Much More!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you.