I am an independent recruiter in the Property Preservation industry who has multiple clients with allocations in many different states/areas. I am looking for exceptional contractors to build their coverage and support their team. Property Preservation is preserving and maintaining HUD/foreclosed properties. Preservation specific experience is a plus but not required, please see below for details.
All contractors must have the skills, equipment, & capital to complete the following work types:
· Debris removal/trash-outs (small and large scale)
· Securing properties i.e. lock changes, boarding/re-glazing windows, etc.
· Grass cuts/lawn maintenance/landscaping
· Roof patching/tarping
· Misc. jobs including but not limited to: maid service, tree trimming, drywall, flooring, fence repair, Evictions, CFK's, Continuing REO, etc.
· You must have a smart phone. You will be required to submit ample quality photos to show property condition as well as before, during & after of work completed.
· You must have reliable transportation i.e. truck, van. A trailer is also highly recommended.
· You must either have or be willing to obtain a self-run background check through Aspen Grove.
· You must either have or be willing to obtain Insurance
· You must communicate well and be able to meet deadlines set by the client
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please email me with the following information:
o Your name
o City and State
o Contact information (phone number & email address)
o Your work-related experience
I look forward to speaking with you! Thank you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers