favorite this postPAINTER - Experienced, Industrial/Commercial (Central Florida/Space Coast)hide this posting
compensation: To be determined employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Compensation: to be determined
Employment type: full-time
Provide project support for industrial jobs to include surface prep, caulking, mixing of multiple part paints, setting up and cleaning equipment. Develop basic skills in sandblasting (carbon steel, stainless, and aluminum), water-blasting and spray painting.
• Possess a valid Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record.
• Pass an entry drug screen and all subsequent drug tests during employment.
• At least 2 years' experience in the painting/coatings field.
• Possess basic mathematical skills as well as adequate reading and writing skills.
• Possess basic knowledge of appropriate uses for commonly used paints.
• Must be a self-motivator with good initiative and flexibility.
• Must be able to work well as a team player and interact well within a group.
• Cover and tape off surfaces to protect from paint.
• Safely operate and maintain all hand tools and any equipment to include: compressors, forklifts, vehicles, and heavy machinery.
• Clean and maintain brushes, spray guns, pots, and other equipment using solvents, brushes, and rags.
• Perform minor equipment repairs.
• Consistent attendance is required.
• Complete all mandatory training.
• Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
• Follow all safety practices as outlined in company safety policy and procedures.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This position is physically demanding.
• This position requires full time mobility including the ability to walk, sit, stand, stoop, climb, push, pull, bend, and squat for varying lengths of time.
• Must be able to lift and/ or carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds or more with the assistance of others, safely.
• Must be able to stand on ladders for long periods of time.
• Must be able to climb up various heights on all types on ladders to reach rooftops, etc.
• Must maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which include walking, climbing, standing, bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, heavy lifting, or similar actives for extended periods of time.
• Outdoors, year round, in most weather conditions.
• Indoors in various structures, may include confined spaces.
• This position does NOT consist of Residential House Painting.
• All of Central Florida, coast to coast and surrounding areas.
*****Please Send Resume*****
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers