Paradise Garage Doors is looking to hire a residential/commercial garage door service/installer or a candidate that has experience in construction (residential/commercial). Must be mechanically inclined. Looking for a team player who learns well, has great customer service skills, and has a positive attitude. WILL TRAIN.....IF RIGHT CANDIDATE!
- Install new garage doors and garage door openers.
- Service garage doors and garage door openers.
- Explain to the customer the basic characteristics of what you just installed for them.
- Safely drive to and from jobsites.
- Physical requirements include all types of movement while installing or carrying doors and hardware to and from the jobsite. -
- Work includes installation and service of steel and aluminum doors, motors and controls.
- Materials are to be installed in the field on job sites and customer locations.
- Drilling, cutting, and installation of components to make up working doors and openers.
- Pick Up/Drop Off Parts/Doors
- Warehouse Work
- Mechanical skills/Construction Skills. (Experience with garage doors is not necessary as we will train you.)
- Must be friendly, courteous and provide all of our customers with first-rate service.
- Organized and decent with paperwork.
- Current Florida drivers license.
- Must have experience using hand and power tools, and installation equipment.
- Must be able to lift 35 to 85 lbs. regularly throughout an 8 hour workday.
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be well organized with clean work habits.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate customer service needs
- A well-groomed, professional presence, well organized individual
MUST APPLY IN PERSON.
215 North Tropical Trail
Merritt Island, Florida 32953
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers