Mobile Home Depot is looking for individuals to provide excellent customer service in a part time / seasonal capacity. Qualified individuals will exhibit a positive attitude and strong teamwork skills as well as being dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible for assisting customers in the selection, loading of large merchandise such as, water heaters, siding, doors, etc.
• Physical ability to unload heavy items from delivery trucks and stocking.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Mathematical aptitude to accurately and quickly figure out customer estimates and quotes.
• Experience in Mobile Home Parts, Doors, Windows, Plumbing, Awnings, and Aluminum.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus!
No evening or Sunday hours!
Mobile Home Depot is a Drug & Smoke Free Workplace.
Apply in person to store location:
MOBILE HOME DEPOT
3702 N. Highway 1
Cocoa, FL 32926-8715
Store hours: M-F 8am-5pm and Saturday 9am-3pm
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers