compensation: Up to $24.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a hands-on, team-oriented Maintenance Supervisor with a can-do attitude!
As one of the nation’s top ten residential property owners, our mission is to ensure that our residents live in a quality apartment community they can be proud of. Our team accomplishes this by delivering optimal customer service and creating a safe and inviting home.
The Maintenance Supervisor will work out of Timber Trace Apartments, our residential community located in Titusville, FL! Position is full-time, and pays up to $24.00 per hour, and includes a $25.00 per month personal cell-phone allowance, and full benefits package (please see benefits below). The property Manager is currently interviewing on-site for this position!
EPA I & II or Universal EPA is required.
The success of the company is dependent upon the satisfaction of our residents. Our devoted staff maintains direct involvement in managing each of our properties and tending to their needs.
SUMMARY: Responsible for the supervision and direction of employees in support positions and for ensuring all upkeep, inventory, record/logs and repair of grounds, apartments and buildings of the property are completed in an efficient manner under the direction of the Property Manager.
Pay Range: $18.00 - $20.00 / hour plus FULL BENEITS PACKAGE (additional benefits details below)
- Oversee the daily repair and upkeep of the property
- Manage the preparation of vacant units for occupancy within established deadlines
- Manage service requests and response times, ensuring completion within established deadlines while warranting responsive, efficient and courteous customer service
- Assist in team effort of maintaining curb appeal and general cleanliness of buildings and grounds
- Interview, screen and recommend candidates for any potential maintenance technician or grounds personnel
- Execute the subsequent training of all maintenance or grounds personnel
- Manage the scheduling and direct supervision of all in-house and/or vendor work
- Maintain the supply and tool inventory. Oversee the ordering and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the maintenance and grounds departments under the direction and with the approval of the Property Manager
- Assist in the disciplinary or promotional recommendations required for all maintenance and grounds personnel
- Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards are met at all times
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times and reporting any safety concerns/issues to the Property Manager, Regional Manager or Maintenance Operations Manager
- Enforce adherence to section 608 of The Clean Air Act
- Ensure the proper care, maintenance and inventory of all Richman Property Services tools and equipment
- Ensure the proper care, maintenance and inventory of all personal tools required by Richman Property Services
- Maintain logs and records
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property through the Incident Report Form
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensure a professional image and attitude at all times
- Maintain thorough knowledge of RICHMAN PROPERTY SERVICES, INC policies and procedures. Uphold and demonstrate the philosophy that residents are number one priority by providing exceptional customer service
- Seek educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development
- Work within budgetary guidelines when purchasing supplies or services
- Oversee and carry out the on-going property preventative maintenance plan
- On call duties are required and overtime may be necessary periodically
- Complete required tasks such as required training, logs and reports in a timely manner
- Other duties as may be periodically assigned by Manager, Regional Manager or Maintenance Operations Manager
- Ability to speak, listen, read and write English with sufficient proficiency to maintain a safe environment at all times, which is a business necessity. This position requires you to be able: (a) to speak and listen in English for safety purposes, including communicating with residents and visitors on the property to provide warnings regarding safety issues, and, to the extent necessary, to communicate with suppliers and manufacturers of chemicals and equipment used on the job with respect to safe handling and operation; (b) to read in English instruction manuals for safe and proper operation and for trouble-shooting, safety manuals, warning labels, and safety signs that may be on or accompany chemicals and equipment used for this job; and (c) to write in English to provide warning signs for safety purposes and to maintain safety records and logs.
NOTE: This job description is inclusive of but not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions may be required as deemed necessary by the Property Manager, Regional Manager or Maintenance Operations Manager.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; or trade/technical school or industry related courses preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum three (3) years maintenance experience as a Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Superintendent or as a Maintenance Technician II.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- REQUIRED: EPA Section 608 Type I and II or Universal Technician license required
- Valid/Active Driver's License Required!
- Knowledge in maintenance to include carpentry, electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling systems, painting, drywall, buffing and waxing, use of power tools (pools and irrigation systems where necessary)
- Purchasing and bidding
- Able to assess damage and estimate cost of repair
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws
- Knowledge of Fair housing Laws
- Record Keeping, organization and supervisory skills
- Preferred current CPO (Certified Pool Operator) License on properties with pools
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must own tools where applicable
- Ability to speak, listen, read and write English with sufficiency proficiency to maintain a safe environment at all times, which is a business necessity, as further detailed above.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability, 401(k), paid time off and bonus potential.
PTO - All employees are eligible to accrue up to 6 days of PTO (paid time off and sick leave).
VACATION - Employees who regularly work greater than 20 hours per week will earn up to 10 days Vacation time with the potential for 15 days after 3 years with us!
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one of the top Property Management organizations in the country, we'd like to hear from you!
To learn more about Richman Property Services, Inc. please visit our website at www.therichmangroup.com
We administer a maintenance test and conduct criminal background and drug screening.