compensation: $13-15/ hour based on experience and qualifications employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an established and growing retail landscape material design and install center serving Brevard County for over 30 years catering to contractors and the general public alike. We're seeking an experienced Yard Foreman to oversee the daily operation at our Rockledge location.
Routine duties would include:
- Overseeing yard activities and safety procedures
- Communicate with office personnel coordinating inbound and outbound deliveries
- Routine equipment maintenance on vehicles, equipment and small engine hand tools
- Maintaining overall yard and property appearance
In addition to the requirements above you MUST also meet the following criteria:
- Valid Florida Driver's License and Insurable Dependable Transportation
- Ability to work a full-time 40 hour work week and overtime as needed on a rotating schedule
- Ability to follow directions and oversee a staff
- Ability to communicate with customers on a one on one basis
- Ability to efficiently work with gravel and stone products by hand
- Ability to lift and carry 80lbs routinely
- Proficient in the operation and maintenance of Heavy Equipment
Please respond with a resume and your name in the subject line or apply in person at Landscape Depot of Brevard, 6370 US-1, Rockledge, Fl 32955.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers