compensation: Compensation is commensurate based on your experience and/or educational background $16-$18 per hour employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
SEO/PPC Specialist (Space Coast) (Melbourne)
Who Are You:
You possess a passion for marketing(digital and traditional). You possess a basic understanding of the most common CMS'(we use many), basic HTML, CSS, PHP, Java or you are really good at utilizing the power of Google and understand how to implement what Google tells you is the solution. We do require you have at least an intermediate level understanding of basic coding, SEO, and Google AdWords
You will be responsible for improving our client's organic search results, creating and optimizing Google Ad Words campaigns, lead generation, and lead performance. You will create and launch SEO & Google Ad Words campaigns including local, regional, national, and international campaigns. The key elements of your job duties are listed below:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Review and analyze client websites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised
* Show passion and genuine caring for our clients, their business, and improving their revenue and profitability through your marketing efforts
* Protect sensitive client information and maintain a strict level of client confidentiality
* Prepare detailed strategy reports
* Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites
* Improve our client's organic search results and Google Ad Words CTR, QTS, as well as Ad Words performance
* Possess an understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP, and basic coding
* Ensure clients websites are optimized in accordance with the latest algorithm updates and forward-looking trending updates
* Ensure Offsite strategies are in compliance with latest algorithm updates and forward-looking trending updates
* Write effective call-to-action statements
* Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites
* Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines
* Strategize ways to improve and track site performance
* Compile and present SEO performance reports
* Consult with our web team to improve the navigation of a site thus enhancing its search engine ranking
* Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO
* Create advanced SEO strategies
* Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options,
demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
* Possess a strong knowledge of social media optimization in all spaces across the social media vertical, how it relates to
positive SEO and how you will implement social media as a top ranking factor
* Familiar with competitive analytical tools such as: MOZ, SEMRUSH, Lucky Orange, Analytics, Webmaster Tools, SEO
Toolkit, Reddit, Hootsuite, Wordstream, etc.
* Familiar with Microsoft Office, as well as the ability to navigate through CRM systems and project management systems
* Your level of English proficiency both verbally and written must be at an excellent level
Education: We will consider candidates with a Bachelors degree in computer science, marketing, business administration, AND/OR we will consider candidates with commensurate experience for this position. Most importantly, we will not consider any candidate that does not possess the skills listed above within PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES.
Location: We will only consider candidates that are local to the Brevard County and Orange County, Florida area for this position.
Lastly, we are looking for a sharp, innovative, professional, and passionate candidate to join our firm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers