Job Title: Janitor
QR Code Link to This Post
Reports: Facilities Manager
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: 2 years minimum
Responsible for maintaining the facility in a clean and sanitary condition. Maintain all floor surfaces using standard tools and techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain inventory of products and cleaning supplies, stock areas as needed.
• Restrooms; maintain in sanitary condition, to include detail cleaning of all fixtures, floor, walls and partitions. (for all shifts).
• Break and Kitchen areas, clean all surfaces, microwaves, refrigerators.
• Clean all common areas to include vacuuming all carpet areas, Moping hard floors
• Operate floor cleaning machines in main areas and in manufacturing areas.
• Trash; Dispose of trash in offices as well as common areas.
• Dust areas to include offices, common areas and electrical panels,
• Clean windows and sidewalks as needed
• Maintain outside areas from trash, weeds and unwanted grass to include parking areas.
• Spray for insects, inside and outside as needed.
• Operate Manlift to clean cob webs, clean walls and A/C vents in hard to reach areas.
• Must have the ability to interact positively with associates.
• Must be able to work independently, at a fast pace, follow directions.
• Must be able to read and write English.
• Must be able to comply with company policy and procedures.
• Assist Maintenance department in special projects as needed, to include painting.
• Must possess the ability to understand and execute a variety of company procedures, policies and must be multi-task oriented.
• Must be able to operate Fork Trucks. (Training and Certification provided by Shapes
Experience and Skills Required:
• Carpets, to include cleaning and maintaining cleanliness.
• Vinyl Floors, include cleaning, stripping, waxing and buffing.
• Occasional work outside normal business hours.
• May be assigned to work product, (Ultrasonic Cleaning, Hot Water Wash, Deburr. As examples)
Shapes Precision Manufacturing is an Affirmative Action Employer.