compensation: Open based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a responsible mature individual to work in a supervisory role in our production facility. Ideal candidate will have experience in a light manufacturing environment leading individuals and efficiently managing processes and resources.
• Leadership, motivation and orientation of staff, ensuring their safety and efficiency
• Planning and management of production and quality control processes and targets to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing facility
• Monitor, control and report on production related process performance and general issues
• Monitor, control and report on inventory and related issues
• Ensure Health & Safety rules and policies are adhered to
• Identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems
• Play active role in Company continuous improvement plans
• Maintain good housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace
Education: High School Diploma
- 2+ years experience in supervisory role
- Ability to read blueprints, imperial measurements, technical manuals.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Basic Math and analytical skills, intermediate level MS Excel user.
- Must speak English fluently, basic Spanish a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in inventory control and manufacturing methods.
- Good effective troubleshooting, root cause analysis and problem solving skills.
- Must have a valid SSN, driver license and reliable transportation to/from work.
- Knowledge and experience in operation/maintenance of cold-roll forming/CNC machines is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in operation/maintenance of spray foam and cutting equipment is a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers