compensation: Commensurate with Experience ; $55,000 to $80,000 Negotiable based on fit with company. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fast Paced Precision Machine Shop focused on Aerospace, Defense and Power Gen Part Machining is seeking a Quality Engineer.
• High energy level individual with experience and an aptitude for business and technical ability in the areas of Product Design, Validation, Manufacturing & Quality Engineering.
- Create, oversee, and maintain all quality control planning documents and reporting.
• Experience to manage and communicate Monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Senior Management
• Experience of Supplier Quality Management (SQM) system, Supplier Assessment/Audit/Approval
• Experience in establishing effective and efficient processes for receiving, in-process, final inspection & customer returned products (RMA).
• Experience in managing customer complaints, develop corrective action to enhance customer satisfaction & problem resolution
• Manage in disposition of non-conforming products ; verify work effecting quality of end product.
• Manage Corrective Action/Preventive Actions (CAPA) ; compliance audit corrective Actions, SCAR
• Manage Inspection Tools, Calibration, Testing, & mentoring workers on inspection/ testing/calibration methods
• Lead continuous improvement projects throughout facility by using DMAIC
• Responsible to conduct Management Reviews to review Quality Management System (QMS) for its suitability /effectiveness and identify the need for changes and opportunities for improvement.
• Experience to ensure to all applicable Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and regulations
• Working knowledge of FMEAS (DFMEA, PFMEA) and all types of Control Plans (Prototype, Prelaunch & Production), Work Instructions, Design Release, DVP&R, 1st Article & PPAP submission.
- Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, GD&T concepts, inspection methodology, quality plans, documents and reports.
• Experience in Engineering Change Control (ECN) process
• Experienced in various Lean Manufacturing techniques like 5S, Kaizen, Kanban, Value Stream mapping and Poka Yoke.
-Proficient in usage of APQP, quality standards and procedures
• Experience in Manufacturing Processes ge on conducting Internal /External Audits
• Working knowledge on process monitoring and improvement tasks using SPC techniques Strong analytical skills and conceptual abilities to define requirements in production and design operations.
• Result oriented and effective individual with an ability to take strong initiative and follow up
• Excellent organizational, record retention and time management, decision making, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE - ONE or Combination of:
-Bachelors degree in engineering and 3 years relevant work experience;
-Associates degree in engineering and 6 years relevant work experience;
-10 years of relevant work experience as a Quality Engineer.
This job operates in a professional office and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Occasional exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors and fumes.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers