*Hate getting up early? We do too!
*Is your current job boring? Our team oriented atmosphere is fun!
*Do you hate being tied to a schedule while you watch the clock? Make your own!
*Tired of Fast Food and waiting tables? You won't smell like grease working for us
*Are you a gamer or computer geek? Put your knowledge (and hobby) to work!
- Prior sales experience in a direct, B2B, residential or retail setting preferred, but not required. We will train the right candidates!
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- An ability to effectively operate as part of a team and with little to no supervision
To apply for this position, you have three options:
• Feel free to text "Interview?" to 321-204-0815. Standard texting rates apply.
• Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call the office at 321-452-7621
Interviews take place Monday through Thursday at 12 noon. Call to schedule your appointment now!
Learn more about what we do at (copy and paste works best) www.c4connections.com/about-us.html or find us on Facebook at facebook.com/c4connections.com.
Keywords: sales, direct sales, business-to-business, B2B, account executive, account representative, account manager, district manager, sales associate, customer service, manager, marketing, retail, home security, home automation, ADT, Comcast, AT&T, U-verse, DirecTV, Charter, Time Warner, cable sales, home improvement, construction, door-to-door, management, business development, advertising, insurance, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, D2D, promotions, pr, full-time, public relations, salesman, communications, training, media, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, recruiter, bilingual, medical device sales
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers