DSI Security Services, Inc. is in search of a highly motivated, professional, experienced, and dedicated individual.
As a Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the site. Your functions will include, but will not be limited to, Staff Oversight, Scheduling, Training, Administrative Management, and Quality Assurance. Exercise a high degree of direction and independent judgment. Monitor staff daily with an emphasis on great customer service, performance, and safety. Performs other related work as required.
1. State of Florida Class D Security License
2. One year of supervisor/team lead experience required
3. Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail, internet, etc.)
4. Good to excellent communication skills.
5. Problem identification and solving skills
6. Ability to make good decisions (judgment and common sense)
7. Ability to work a FLEXIBLE schedule and to work evenings.
8. Reliable transportation to get to work site. MUST have Valid DL.
9. Well motivated, able to work well both independently and as part of a team
10. Ability to motivate staff in a positive and effective way.
11. Perform the role of scheduler ensuring proper site coverage.
12. Hold yourself and all officers to a high standard of appearance, conduct, and performance.
DSI Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Lic # BB9800008
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers