5 Day Work Week (Monday - Friday)
Rich's Auto Technology Services is a state of the art-high volume repair facilities located in West Melbourne, Florida. We are seeking an experienced, motivated technician to join our team!
Are you tired of working too many hours, tired of not earning the money you deserve, and feeling under appreciated, than this is a great opportunity for you!
Our Automotive Technicians Enjoy:
• 5 Day Work Week (Monday - Friday) NO WEEKENDS!
• Great Work Environment
• Paid Vacations
• Paid Training Programs
• Paid A.S.E Certification
• Top Pay & Additional Bonuses Available For A Job Well Done
• Assisting technician mechanics in performing technical activities
• Diagnoses and repairs to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
• Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals, which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
• Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintains an organized neat and safe work area.
Strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem solving and repair experience. Minimum 5 years experience as an Automotive Technician. ASE Certifications a plus but not required.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5:30pm with paid holidays and 1 hour lunch breaks.
Please contact either Cody or Rich at (321) 726-0636.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers