Large Electrical Contractor looking for full-time Lead Trim-Out Residential Electricians in our Vero Beach Office
Responsible to lay out electrical work, panels, and other electrical equipment as needed. Ability to run and cut-in all circuits, box out house, build-services and complete builder change orders. Candidate must have:
• Residential Electrical Experience
• Pull wiring knowing circuiting
• Knowledge of National Electrical Codes as needed.
• Ability to lead crews on job sites
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
• Install devices and fixtures
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Knowledge and experience with reading blue prints
• Personal tools
• Possess valid Drivers License
• Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screening
We offer a competitive benefit package, including:
• Medical - company pays a portion of employee cost
• 401k with an employer match
• Other valuable employee discounts programs
• Company vehicle or mileage reimbursement
Competitive Piece Rate Wages
Sign on bonus, $1,000 for lead man and 850.00 for crew member, after 90-days and 180 - days
Join a leading electrical company for a long term career! Apply immediately at www.seabreezeelectric.com click on "Join Sea Breeze Team"
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers