Salary based on skills and experience.
Immediate Opening -
Must send resume or list of experience for consideration for this position.
Daily responsibilities include knowledge all phases of new construction, including quality control of subcontractors, punch out, warranty work, renovation work, and general cleaning of jobsites and storage / organization.
• Produce high quality finish work in the areas of small drywall jobs & drywall repairs, small tile jobs, small finish carpentry jobs, and small trades work jobs.
• 5 Years Minimum Experience
• Pass Physical Exam - able to lift heavy materials, work outside
• Non-smoker required for health insurance
• Monday - Friday 7-3:30
• Paid Vacation after 6 months, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance
• Discretionary bonuses may be paid based on performance and company profitability
Evaluation of your job performance and compensation will be within the initial three month period. Future performance and salary evaluations or any additional compensation will be made as the volume of work and your job responsibilities increase. We ask that you take a drug test and have a background check prior to being hired. Possess a valid driver's license in good standing.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers