Foreman Electrical Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
SENA-TECH, LLC is an established and rapidly expanding company in Brevard County providing electrical, data, voice, and security solutions with proven success through our commitment to exceed customer expectations. Our continuous advanced technology training and cultivating partnerships with expert industry professionals, postures us to lead Brevard County, Florida into a new era demanding these progressive capabilities. You have the opportunity to be a part an ethically and socially responsible team devoted to this level of customer excellence.
SENA-TECH, LLC. currently is seeking a Foreman Electrician Technician with proven leadership experience in commercial industry. Must display exceptional self-starter initiative, requiring minimal supervision to lead a team executing a project in its entirety. Must possess strong communications skills interacting with customers and other team members. Competitive salary and benefits package including matching Simple IRA, short-term disability, and paid holidays.
Job Description Summary
• Lead project execution for commercial and industrial electrical and low voltage projects
• Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes
• Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including, ammeters, and test lamps
• Place conduit inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
• Test electrical systems of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as multi-meters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
• Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment
Must be able to proficiently pass a skills test during interview process. Must pass a background check and possess a clean driving record.