compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Description Summary
• Lead project execution for commercial and industrial data communications and low voltage projects
• Conduct professional and effective verbal and written communication with the customer, other contractors, and team members, specifically emails and note taking
• Install and repairs access control, CCTV and intrusion, using hand tools and test instruments:
o Reviews work orders to move, change, install, repair, or remove data communications equipment, such as modems, cables, and wires
• May plan layout and installation of security equipment
• Measure, cuts, and installs wires and cables using hand tools or soldering iron
• Test communication lines to ensure that specifications are met, using testing equipment
Key Job Skills
• Demonstrated ability to run a crew and plan out short term project goals and schedules
• Knowledge of IEEE, EIA, BICSI, and NEC codes and regulations
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, create or modify electronic as-built drawings
• Knowledge of alarm systems including burglary, Access, Video, ETC.
Must be able to proficiently pass a skills test during interview process. Must pass a background check and possess a clean driving record. Some travel may be required as necessary.
Superior industry benefits package including matching Simple IRA, short-term disability, health insurance and paid holidays
Please e-mail your resume for review.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers