compensation: Competitive - Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
* MUST HAVE: YOUR OWN DEPENDABLE TRANSPORTATION AND YOUR OWN TOOLS *
J. A. Croson, LLC is seeking EXPERIENCED Plumbers and Foremen in MELBOURNE AND PALM BAY AREAS (Div#2) for multiple projects - minimum of 3 - 5 years' of plumbing experience required. Commercial experience in NEW CONSTRUCTION HIGHLY preferred.
- Must have PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to be work Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM at a minimum; and MUST be able to be on time every day
HIRING IMMEDIATELY!! COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS!
If interested, please respond with either your resume OR completed application (be sure to include your full name and phone number). You can obtain our application at our website: jacroson.com. Download the application, fill it out, save it and attach it to your response to this posting.
Under general supervision, performs skilled plumbing works in the installation and warranty repair of piping systems and plumbing fixtures. Installs, maintains, inspects and repairs residential, commercial piping and plumbing equipment concerned with potable water, gas and sewage systems. Troubleshoots and tests systems. Ability to read blueprints, work from plans and specifications to determine layout of water supply, waste, and venting systems. Knowledge of the principles, methods, tools and equipment used in the plumbing trades and have general knowledge of plumbing codes. Be skillful in layout, rough in, top out. 3-5 years of experience as a journeyman level plumber.
Supervise/lead team of plumbers/helpers and oversee job to ensure that all plumbing in buildings are installed per code with professional quality and safety at all times. Must know how to read blueprints and be familiar with plumbing codes. Troubleshoots plumbing systems as necessary. Maintains required paperwork including timesheets, safety meetings, material orders, etc. Attends project meetings. Must have 5 years' experience and be at a journeyman level plumber and be in physical condition required to walk job daily, monitoring all phases of work. Must be able to layout, rough in and finish out plumbing work, and able to ensure that all piping is straight, level, plumb, and cleanly, to code in a professional workmanship manner. Must be knowledgeable of local plumbing codes and be able to read/understand blueprints and specifications.
• Able to lift 50 pounds of material
• Able to do overhead work
• Health compatible with a construction site environment
• Have the ability to work 8 hours a day
Benefits: J. A. Croson, LLC offers one of the finest benefit packages in the industry. These include:
* Paid Vacation after completing one year of employment
* Paid Holidays after 30 days of completed employment
* Eligible to apply for group insurance after completing 60 days of employment
• Insurance: Health / Dental / Vision
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Voluntary Disability
• Paid Vacation (accrued) / Paid Holidays (5)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Apprenticeship Program
• Company-Sponsored Events
• Training and Personal Development
• Direct Deposit Banking
• Free Notary Service
• Product/Service Discounts
• Discounts to Attractions/Entertainment
** IF YOU ARE AN OUTSIDE RECRUITER OR STAFFING AGENCY, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS AD **
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers